For our next challenge, I found oodles of black & white photographs for you to icon (I'm kind of obsessed with black & white photography right now). In fact, I found so many that a liked, I'm going to save some of them and we can do another black & white challenge in the future. Yes, I'm already planning on recycling challenges. Your mod has a very limited amount of creativity. :) And before anyone asks in a panic: the images are black and white, but you are completely allowed to use colored textures, text, brushes, gradients, etc.
Please read all the rules carefully.
- You may submit up to three icons for this challenge.
- Please don't use any images other than the ones provided.
- Blending is fine.
- All effects (textures, brushes, gradients, text, etc.) are allowed except for animation.
- Icons must meet Livejournal standards (100x100 pixels, under 40 KB, .gif/.jpg/.png format).
- Icons must be made especially for this challenge. Submitting an icon you made before this challenge will get you disqualified from the round.
- Do not post your icons anywhere else until after voting has ended. Icons must remain anonymous. Again, you do this, you get disqualified for the round.
- Please upload your icons to tinypic.com, as it makes my life about 80 bajillion times easier. And submit them like so: